Watch: Rémy Absalon’s Tips for Training Like a Pro with an E-Bike
Rémy Absalon’s Tips for training like a pro
with an E-Bike
- Find a tour around 1h30 or 25km
- Skip the fire roads as much as possible and replace them by trails
- The goal is to avoid fast open trails where you reach the 25km/h assistance limit quite quickly but instead find steep, challenging and technical liaisons
- Each time the challenge is to climb without putting a foot on the ground. If it’s too easy, look for an alternative that is a bit more difficult.
5. For the downs, its the same as a non-E-bike, the Genius eRIDE can handle everything
6. No stops between the uphill and the downhill, this is the key for enduro training. In enduro racing the difficult part is after 3 minutes of downhill, you start to be tired and then you start to do mistakes, lose seconds and start risking more crashes. By doing steep and technical uphill and downhill you can improve your skills to handle your bike after those 3 minutes. With a normal bike you do 15 minute intervals, with the E-Bike, 1 hour and 30 minutes.
7. Record your rides and see the progress
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET
ELECTRIC BIKE ACTION
In print, from the Apple newsstand, or on your Android device, from Google.
Available from the Apple Newsstand for reading on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
For more subscription information contact (800) 767-0345
Got something on your mind? Let us know at hi-torque.com