New Product Discovery: Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator Kit
A portable charger that can keep you on the road
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Power Station + Boulder 50 Solar Kit is rugged and durable. The Boulder 50 Solar Panel collects serious power from the sun to charge the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Portable Power Station. You can keep all your essential devices charged up and ready with this all-in-one solar power solution.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Power Station is a portable backup battery pack that has one 12 volt adapter, two USB ports, two 110-volt AC standard plug outlets and designed with an integrated handle that makes it easy to carry transport.
The Nomad 20 solar panel sheet uses a magnetic clasp to stay folded and has a convenient zippered pouch on the outside to store accessory cables, plenty of loops to hang it up, multiple output cords including USB, 12-volt, and Goal Zero lantern port. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Power Station + Boulder 50 Solar Kit cost $570 and can be purchased at www.goalzero.com.
- Wall Charger (72W): 5 Hours
- Car Charger (30W): 13 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 29-58 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 16-32 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Nomad 100 Solar Panel: 8-16 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 4-8 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- Cell Type: AGM Lead-Acid
- Peak Capacity: 396Wh (12V, 33Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max) regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600W surge max)
- Power Pole Chaining Port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Product SKU: 23000
- Chainable: Yes
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 8 x 8 in (26 x 20.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET ELECTRIC BIKE ACTION
In print, from the Apple newsstand, or on your Android device, from Google.
Available from the Apple Newsstand for reading on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
For more subscription information contact (800) 767-0345
Got something on your mind? Let us know at hi-torque.com