How To Clean and Lube a Bicycle Chain with a Park Tool Chain Cleaner
Chain cleaning is an essential part of bike maintenance. It extends the life of your whole drivetrain and greatly improves shifting and overall drivetrain function. This video will walk you through each step of cleaning and lubricating a drivetrain, including:
• Cleaning with solvent
• Rinsing with soapy water
• Chain Lubrication
Tools used in this procedure:
• CM-5.2 Cyclone™ Chain Scrubber – https://www.parktool.com/product/cyclo…
• CM-25 Professional Chain Scrubber – https://www.parktool.com/product/profe…
• CB-4 Bio Chainbrite™ – https://www.parktool.com/product/bio-c…
• GSC-1 Gearclean™ Brush – https://www.parktool.com/product/gearc…
• DH-1 Dummy Hub – https://www.parktool.com/product/dummy…
• MG-2 Nitrile Mechanic’s Gloves – https://www.parktool.com/product/nitri…
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET ELECTRIC BIKE ACTION
In print, from the Apple newsstand, or on your Android device, from Google.
Available from the Apple Newsstand for reading on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
For more subscription information contact (800) 767-0345.
Got something on your mind? Let us know at email@example.com