CityM8 Electric Scooter
Information provided by M8Tech
CityM8 Sport Mopeds provide 100% electric power with zero emissions. Whether you’re a novice or experienced motorcycle rider, you can easily use these fun little bikes to commute to your office, run errands around town, or visit the supermarket. All at low cost, stylish looks, and saving the planet one throttle pull at a time.
Electric-powered motorcycles are getting a lot more popular these days because people are tired of the high cost of getting around town, traffic hassle, and want to help to save the environment. We at M8Tech believe in this thinking, and we figure why not save money, help save the planet, and look good doing it. Come along for the ride!
Electric Sport Mopeds have a number of benefits over the full-size motorcycles.
- Electric Sport Mopeds can help you save on consumption of gas/fuel. Requiring zero fuel which means you can travel many miles without worrying about the fuel expenses.
- Our CityM8 has fewer moving parts which mean less maintenance and repair costs as compared to gas engine motorcycles as the motor is in the rear wheel.
- CityM8 is super quiet with almost no noise pollution as compared to gasoline-powered motorcycles.
- We at CityM8 can’t tell you how much fun you’ll have with short rides around the city, beating traffic as you zip past all the stopped cars—plus with the style of the M8—you’ll look good doing it
Why Choose CityM8?
CityM8 offers reliable access to premium quality Sport Mopeds. Our Mopeds are fun, comfortable and easy to ride. The CityM8 was specked-out and built by enthusiasts just like you. Our team has ridden motorcycles for years, and have found that Electric bike are just as fun and enjoyable as the gas powered bikes. The thing is…times are a changing and electric power is the future, and the future is now! The CityM8 electric Sport Moped is powered by a class-leading brushless 2000-watt motor, which allows it to rip at a maximum speed of 35 mph with plenty of torque and a climbing angle of 25 degrees. Deep in the body of the CityM8 lies a 72v lithium battery, which when fully charged is good for miles of quick trips around town. In terms of comfort, the M8 electric bike doesn’t disappoint with its fully adjustable 140mm rear shock, and 140mm upside down front fork. With regards to safety, the M8 electric motorbike is fitted with disc brakes at the front and rear, and wide 12 inch super grip tires for a smooth ride each time.
Key Features –
- Zero Emissions
- Zero Fuel Necessary
- Low Maintenance
- Easy to Ride around Town in Style
Features of the CityM8 Electric Sport Moped
- Brushless 2000-watt motor
- Maximum speed of 19mph (street mode) / 45mph (track mode)
- 72v lithium battery provides up to 60 mile riding distance per charge
- Disc brakes at the front and rear
- Tubeless 12 inch tires
Weighing in at just 210 lbs, and measuring 69” (L) x 31”(W) x 69”(H), the CityM8 electric sport moped is a great choice for both novice and seasoned riders. Its frame is made with carbon steel dressed with stylish plastic paneling for aerodynamics, and style. It arrives completely built—handlebars only need to be re-attached. Other great features of the CityM8 Electric Sport Moped include an easy to read LED display, LED headlights / indicator lights. If you’re looking for an electric bike that can take you places quickly with utmost safety, and without breaking the bank, the M8 Electric Sport Moped is worth a second look.
- Type: Sport Moped
- Fuel: Electric
- Power: > 2000W
- Voltage: 72V / 20AH
- Motor: Brushless
- Max. Speed: 19 (street use mode) – 45mph (closed course use)
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Brand Name: CityM8
- Place of Origin: Wuxi, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: CityM8
- Brake(F/R): Hydraulic Disc
- Max Power: 2000W
- Battery: 72V20AH lithium-ion
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Front Suspension: USD spring/oil fort fork 140mm/5.5 inch
- Rear Suspension: Coil spring, air/oil with compression/rebound setting, 140mm/5.5 inch
- Wheelbase: 1310mm / 51.5 inches
- Standard Range: 30 miles (track mode) / 60 miles (street mode)
- Climbing: 12 – 25 degree
- Charge time: 6 to 8hours
- Tire: 120/70-12 tubeless
- Color option: RED / BLUE
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET
ELECTRIC BIKE ACTION
In print, from the Apple newsstand, or on your Android device, from Google.
Available from the Apple Newsstand for reading on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
For more subscription information contact (800) 767-0345