Black Friday Sales Are The Ideal Time To Get An E-bike!
Save money and get the e-bike of your dreams!
Everybody is kicking off the holiday season with a Black Friday sale. There are plenty of great deals we’re seeing from many manufacturers. If you don’t see who you are looking for below, check the website of the manufacturer you’re looking at, or check your local bike shop. It’s the perfect time to get your first e-bike or get a new one.
EbikeBC is having a “Green Friday” sale, where you can save up to $650 on e-bikes, electric scooters, unicycles and conversion kits. https://ebikebc.com/black-friday-deals-2021/
There are plenty of accessories that are on sale, as well.
- Nutcase helmets will offer 20% off sitewide on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Check out the deals here
- Handlebar Jack is offering a Black Friday sale on their mobile bike repair stands through various package deals.
- Redshift has their Shockstop suspension seatpost on sale for $172.49 (usually $229). This is a pretty good deal for a high quality suspension seatpost.
- Burley has 20% off sitewide until 11/30/2021. Simply use code WinterSale20 at checkout.
- Thousand helmets rarely (if ever) puts helmets on sale. For Black Friday you can get 20% off one helmet or 30% off when you buy two helmets. Use code WENEVERDOTHIS at checkout.
- Smith will offer 20% site wide November 19 through November 29th. Our favorite “cool” looking helmet is the Smith Express MIPS.
- Showers Pass makes some great waterproof gear to keep you riding in all conditions. They have a variety of deals going on for Black Friday. I’ve personally been testing out their Refuge jacket as well as their gloves and have been impressed.