Sister mag Motocross Action has the full scoop on the new Flux Motors Primo electric motocross bike. It has some impressive features, and it looks like it will give the Stark Varg a run for the money.
- The Flux Primo is an electric powered off-road bike with 85 HP peak power and a swappable battery pack.
- Three main reasons for an electric powertrain: no noise limitations, no maintenance costs and big potential of building a smart off-road motorcycle.
- The development team will host public test rides.
- Design, development and production are based in Slovenia, EU.
- Production bikes will be available worldwide